- Maintain and update statutory books and records in compliance with the Companies Act, 1965 and any other regulatory requirements such as the Listing Requirements of Bursa Malaysia and other relevant laws and regulations
- Plan and prepare for meetings of the Board, Committees and Shareholders
- Attend meetings of the Board, Committees and Shareholders, including taking and writing of minutes and providing advice on relevant issues
- Promote best practice in the boardroom
- Lodge requisite statutory forms and returns with various regulatory authorities
- Prepare and submit announcements to Bursa Malaysia and the Securities Commission
- Prepare or review Annual Reports and Circulars/Statements to Shareholders.
Our fee: Upon request